Friday, June 5, 2015

Fitness Tip - Getting Started




Fit Tip: addition is more valuable than subtraction

I believe that becoming healthier is MORE about ADDITION than subtraction - when I transitioned to healthier lifestyle and started adding more whole foods into my diet, I found that NOT ONLY did I NOT have to feel GUILTY for indulging but also my body & health did not have to pay the price for my "cheats"

I NEVER count calories and I eat food that is delicious 100% of the time...but I have made these 'indulgences' an "every once in a while thing" because I never want to go back to feeling GUILTY about everything I put into my mouth!!!!

Instead of beating yourself up for all of the "bad things" you ate, did etc. focus on the GOOD things you can ADD to your life....

*Can you ADD more veggies, fruits and wholesome foods?

*Can you ADD more water?

*Can you ADD more movement?

*Can you ADD more fresh air?

*Can you ADD more positive friends, conversations, experiences?

ADD more good & make less room for the bad <3

No comments:

Post a Comment