Ohh Emmm Geee you are going to LOVE this! This 5 ingredient white chicken chili is AMAZINGGGG! Throw the ingredients in a crockpot, let them simmer for a bit and Voila!!! I am a bit challenged in the kitchen, so this recipe is right up my alley!!!
{ingredients}
1 package boneless chicken breasts
48 ounces chicken broth...
2 (15 ounce) cans Great Northern beans (drained)
16 ounces salsa verde {I used Guy Fieri Salsa Verde}
2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place chicken broth, uncooked boneless chicken breasts, rinsed beans, salsa, and cumin in slow cooker (crockpot) and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or cook on high for 3-4 hours. (until chicken shreds easily)
- Shred chicken and ENJOY!!!
*optional toppings: diced avocado, chopped fresh cilantro or chopped green onions
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do!!! Let me know what you think!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment