Let me start by saying that I think Before and Afters are super inspiring! Sharing one however is a bit like speaking in front of stadium...naked... (or so I imagine) but because they inspire me, I feel like it's important that I share...
The picture on the left was taken roughly 13 months ago, just before my very first round of The 21 Day Fix.
It is not the biggest I have ever been and I was not in BAD shape...BUT I was not happy with my body, I was not comfortable in my own skin, and potentially worst of all I had no idea the AMAZING things my body was capable of!!!
I was already about 16 months into my fitness journey, I was KILLING myself with cardio, taking multiple interval training classes every week {translation:$$$}...
These results are 100% from working out AT HOME and replacing 1 meal a day with Shakeology.
✅no starving myself
✅no gym membership
✅no personal trainer
If you are ready for your 'after' I want to help! Message me @ amandadeenn@gmail.com or comment below for deets!
The picture on the left was taken roughly 13 months ago, just before my very first round of The 21 Day Fix.
It is not the biggest I have ever been and I was not in BAD shape...BUT I was not happy with my body, I was not comfortable in my own skin, and potentially worst of all I had no idea the AMAZING things my body was capable of!!!
I was already about 16 months into my fitness journey, I was KILLING myself with cardio, taking multiple interval training classes every week {translation:$$$}...
These results are 100% from working out AT HOME and replacing 1 meal a day with Shakeology.
✅no starving myself
✅no gym membership
✅no personal trainer
If you are ready for your 'after' I want to help! Message me @ amandadeenn


Yes. I was 106 pounds when I graduated law school. 10 years later, after years of heavy drinking, skipping breakfast and then stuffing my face with the first thing I could get into my mouth when my blood sugar dropped, and little to no exercise, I have expanded to 146 pounds! I'm 5.3 and very small boned. Your story in terms of diet and exercise hits home with me. Ugh. I googled 21-day-fix and came across your blog. Any tips you can share would be great.
ReplyDelete<3 so glad you found me girlie! The 21 Day Fix was a GAMECHANGER for me - it gave me ALL the tools I needed to be successful - all you have to do is put one front in front of the other - do what she says and you WILL get results - like earthshattering, mind-blowing results - take it one workout at a time, one meal at a time and KEEP GOING - if you deviate, don't beat yourself up or carry it into the next day - start over immediately at the very next meal or workout - connect with a coach - they run online accountability groups where you can connect with like-minded people on a similar mission!!! Friend me on FB! I would love to link arms!
Delete