I blatantly ignored SEVERAL Beachbody coaches that reached out to me and now I have become one...let me explain...
When I purchased Brazil Butt Lift I was 'determined' to go it alone - although I was never actually 'determined' enough to make it through the FULL 60 days. LOL
I started and subsequently quit more times than I can count... I never got my 'BBL Afters,' not because the program didn't work, but because it was up to ME work the program & I simply didn't do it...
When I purchased the 21Day Fix, I tried something new, I encouraged {begged =)} a group of friends to purchase it as well - we did it together, supported one another, held each other accountable {for the most part, =) sometimes we derailed each other and or got derailed WITH each other} BUT I finished the program!
It was then that I realized what how integral SUPPORT + ACCOUNTABILITY are to success!
The funny thing is, if I had been OPEN to connecting with one of those coaches that reached out to me, I would have realized Beachbody had already figured that out AND created a system to HELP ensure their customers NOT ONLY purchased the programs but also USED them to CHANGE THEIR LIVES! {& I wouldn't have had to force my friends to purchase the 21 Day Fix - although I probably would have anyway because it's a TOTAL GAMECHANGER}
So here is what I wish I knew back then - coaches are customers that have seen success with the programs and can support you through the process and help you to MAXIMIZE YOUR RESULTS. They receive discounts & incentives from BB for doing it, BUT that's NOT what its about - they are on their own fitness journey, have seen success with the programs, and are looking to pay it forward.
They run virtual challenge groups where you can find accountability, inspiration, recipes, tips, and support. {I was super lucky that my friends were open to the idea, not everyone will have that opportunity and that's why the Beachbody community is so amazing...}
I had no idea that even if I ignored them, I was still "connected" to a coach, and they were earning incentives for my purchases, I just wasn't getting the FULL BENEFIT of having a coach...talk about cutting your nose off despite your face!
I am not saying it is impossible to complete BB programs on your own, if you are disciplined and goal-oriented enough ANYTHING is possible, but I can tell you that the support and accountability of a challenge group has helped me to push harder on days when I may have phoned in or skipped my workout altogether...AND you would be missing out on an ARMY of like-minded people who inspire + uplift + and push each other to be better every.single.day.
I WILL be taking on Brazil Butt Lift again...and this time, I WILL get my 'Afters.' You have everything you need to succeed but it is going to take everything you've got to get there. <3
If you are READY for YOUR 'Afters' let's lock arms!


No comments:
Post a Comment