Thursday, June 11, 2015

My Secret Sauce...


 
I DON'T love vegetables...eek!!!! It's TRUE!

I mean I have LEARNED to 'like' them more than I once did... {they are not completely terrible IF you learn how to make & season them correctly lol}

BUT I can say that there was a time when I KNOW I WASN'T getting my daily servings in...

{ENTER Shakeology}

For me, Shakeology is a NO-BRAINER - initially, I  used it to simplify things a bit {one less meal to make...yay!}…but the more I learned about it, the more it became a nonnegotiable part of my daily routine!!!

People are always asking me how Shakeology compares to other protein shakes...my answer is simple...it DOESN'T

This stuff is soooooooo much MORE than a protein shake people!  It is REALLY, REALLY GOOD NUTRITION condensed into a 160 calorie shake. 

It is so nutrient dense, it's equivalent to 5 plates of salad {and let's be REAL...who wants to eat 5 plates of salad...lol}

Shakeology is protein + 70 superfoods from around the globe - there is nothing artificial in it, there no chemical manipulation, it is as PURE as PURE can be...nutrition SIMPLIFIED - I'm busy, you're busy, who isn't looking for ways to streamline & simplify!

If you are using protein shakes - my question would be - Why?  Is protein the supplement you really need?  Generally speaking the people in this country aren't protein deficient, they're NUTRIENT deficient...so supplementing your diet with something that's nutrient dense is a REALLY good idea..right?!?!

Don't get me wrong, protein shakes CAN be an excellent meal replacement, BUT before you select one READ the label!!!  ALOT of shakes on the market have artificial sweeteners, artificial stimulants, artificial colors, artificial flavors, soy, and/or high fructose corn syrup!!! SMH... {Shakeology has NONE of those}

Suffice to say, if you are NOT drinking for your health, you may as well go to DQ and get something REALLY GOOD =)  

This stuff is truly my *secret sauce* - it keeps me full, curbs my cravings, and gives me the energy I need to CRUSH my workouts! {it also keeps everything MOVING if you know what I mean hehe}  *total bonus it comes in the form of a delicious shake!

Shakeology comes in 5 DELICIOUS flavors:

Chocolate (My personal FAV)
Strawberry
Vanilla
Greenberry (light creamy strawberry taste with a strong wheatgrass flavor)
Chocolate Vegan

If you are interested in learning more about Shakeology let's connect!

No comments:

Post a Comment