OMGosh these breakfast bars are #HEALTHY, #EASY to Make, Convenient, & Husband Approved to boot ✅✅✅✅
I have had ALOT of Pinterest #fails lately - I have tried about a dozen recipes for rolled oats... each of which was less impressive than the last...until THESE BAD BOYS!!!!
I have had ALOT of Pinterest #fails lately - I have tried about a dozen recipes for rolled oats... each of which was less impressive than the last...until THESE BAD BOYS!!!!
{ingredients}
4 tablespoon coconut oil
4 tablespoon honey
3 tablespoon nut butter {I used almond butter}
2.5 cups rolled oats {I used Bob's Red Mill Extra Thick Whole Grain Rolled Oats}
1 cup blueberries
4 tablespoon honey
3 tablespoon nut butter {I used almond butter}
2.5 cups rolled oats {I used Bob's Red Mill Extra Thick Whole Grain Rolled Oats}
1 cup blueberries
- Preheat Oven to 340 degrees
- Line a 10x10 baking dish with grease proof paper
- Melt Coconut Oil, honey, and nut butter in a LARGE saucepan over medium/low heat - once melted & combined, stir in oats and mix until all oats are coated - remove from heat & add blueberries
- Transfer mixture into the baking dish & use a spoon to press down
- Bake for 20 minutes or until sides are beginning to brown
- Allow dish to cool before lifting grease proof paper with oat mixture on cooling rack
- Cut into 6-8 bars
*optional topping
Mix 1 tablespoon plain greek yogurt & 3 teaspoon of Orange Juice and drizzle on top!


No comments:
Post a Comment