simple fitness + clean eating + portion control = AMAZING results in 21 days {sounds too good to be true, right?!?}
I can attest that this program delivers RESULTS like nobody's business!!! It has COMPLETELY transformed my body & at age 34, I am in the BEST shape of my LIFEEEEEEE!!! {I have NEVER been this comfortable in my own skin!!! NEVER.}
The program includes:
- 7, 30 minute at home workouts {one for each day of the week}
- Bonus 10 minute ab workout
- Easy to follow clean-eating meal guide
- 7 portion control containers for measuring
I have been doing the 21 Day Fix for 15 months...some days are better than others with regard to eating, sometimes I miss a workout, but I am still using the things I learned while doing this program - it becomes a LIFESTYLE.
I have always struggled finishing the things I start, but somehow I can wrap my mind around 21 days, then another, then another...the results I get each time giving me the motivation I need to do it again - it's true what they say - when you see results it becomes an addiction. <3
If you are interested in learning more let's connect! XO




No comments:
Post a Comment